Terms and conditions of use of the Ebbsfleet Landmark Project Limited website
1. Ebbsfleet Landmark Project Limited ("ELPL") is providing this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, ELPL makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the informatiion and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical innacuracies or typographical errors. All liability of ELPL howsoever arising for any such innacuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullset extent permitted by law. ELPL reserves the right to modify delete or supplement the content of this website at any time and without giving notice to anyone. Modification of the content of this website by any third party is expressly prohibited.
2. Neither ELPL nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit ELPL's negligence or that of its employees or agents.
4. ELPL disclaims any liabilty for the reproduction of this website through a third party website or access to this website obtained through a third party website or any user's home page, which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information, limitations or exclusions contained in these Terms and Conditions. Links to this website shall not be setup without the prior written consent of ELPL. Requests for linking should be sent to email@example.com |or firstname.lastname@example.org |.
5. The copyright and trademark protected material contained in this website belongs to ELPL. Except solely for your own personal and non commercial use no part of this website may be copied, published, broadcast or adapted without the prior written consent of ELPL.
6. You agree not to use this website in any way that will violate or infringe any English laws, regulations or international treaties and that your use of the website will not violate the intellectual property rights of any person. You agree that your use of the website shall only be for lawful purposes and that you shall not use the website for transmissin of any material or information which is defamatory, obscene or in violation of trade secrets. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ELPL against all claims, liabilites, losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by ELPL by reson of any breach of the responsibilites set out in this paragraph.
7 To the extent permitted by law, any disputes arising from your use of this website or any information contained in it shall be governed by English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
8. This website is owned and operated by Ebbsfleet Landmark Project Limited whose registered office is at 3rd Floor, 183 Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1AY. For enquiries in relation to this website please contact either email@example.com |or firstname.lastname@example.org|